Monday, November 24, 2008

Good morning!


I'm not usually in a good mood and certainly never on a Monday!

I'm generally depressed and mopey most of the time and have a personality just slightly more cuddlier than Dr. House on TV's HOUSE drama.

But today I am in a good mood and don't know particularly why. After all, the economy is falling apart around us, I don't have any more money than I did last week, my job still sucks and life is generally uninteresting. Still, I find myself more amused by life today than I usually am which I THINK is a good thing!

So, while I'm in this uncharacteristically good mood, I'm going to start up with blog which will generally showcase the thoughts and going-ons associated with me, Sam Gafford, affectionately known by hundreds (or, at least, by ME) as "the Lewis Black of comics".

I might even talk about other things! Who knows? It's a crazy life so grab your dramamine and strap yourself in.

1 comment:

SadnessHurts said...

I'm glad you had a good day. They are few and far inbetween for me.